Exam success is only one of a number of pupil outcomes that we value at Heath School.
Heath School are delighted with our results for 2022/23 with all students achieving the qualification outcomes to progress to their post-16 destination.
Student outcomes were on average 0.75 grades above target across the cohort. It is wonderful to see the outstanding progress our students have made from their baseline. A testament to their hard work and that of the whole staff team.
Students also leave us with a suite of Functional Skills, Prince’s Trust and BTEC qualifications including:
- Princes Trust Level 1 Award in Personal Development and Employability Skills
- Level 1 Introductory in Vocational Studies
- Level 1 Introductory in Land-Base Studies
- Level 1 Introductory in Construction
- Level 1 Introductory in Art & Design
- Level 1 Introductory in Sport
- Level 1 Introductory in Home Cooking Skills
- Level 1 Introductory in Performing Arts
- Functional Skills English & Maths EL1 - FS L2