Results & Performance
Celebrating Fantastic 2023 Results.
A big well done to Heath School students on achieving a fantastic set of GCSE, BTEC and Functional Skills results in 2023.
Our students’ results were even better than last year – despite the tougher grading introduced for 2023. And we're proud to say every single student achieved the qualifications they need for their next steps in life!
90% achieved a maths qualification, 70% achieved an English qualification and all students achieved a range of vocational qualifications. Our top performers include:
- Younes, who achieved grade 4s in both Maths and English in addition to his Biology GCSE and vocational qualifications.
- Cameron, with grade 4s in both Maths and Biology: just two of a fantastic total of TEN qualifications that Cameron achieved.
- Adil, who leaves Heath School with GCSEs in both Maths and English. Two of the EIGHT qualifications Adil achieved whilst at Heath School.
- And extra special congratulations go to Clem, who achieved a grade 9 in French, taking this exam as a Year 10 student. What an incredible achievement!
James Hadley, Executive Headteacher at H3 Federation says, “We are tremendously proud of our students’ achievements. They are a result of their hard work and the fantastic support they received from the Heath School team who have transformed the quality of education at the school this year.”
“These results were achieved through hard work and determination from our students.
It's wonderful to see that all our students are now in a position to progress to their desired post-16 destination off the back of these results.
As always, our staff have shown a relentless commitment to ensuring that every student was best placed to achieve and we look forward to seeing where these results now take them.”
– Head of School, Alex Wilson