Our small and friendly Camden Pathways team is here to help you make a great, fresh start. Read on to see what we can offer...
• As a first step we’ll visit you in your school, to meet with you and your parent or carer. At this meeting, we'd like to find out more about your interests and your hopes for the future.
• We'll work hard to find an education placement that will really interest you, where you can gain qualifications and skills to lead you into your chosen career.
• Once you have your placement, we'll visit regularly to make sure you’re happy and making good progress both academically and personally. We'll join your support network and make sure everyone is working together to get the best for your education and wellbeing.
• All along the way, we'll keep in touch with your parent or carer and make sure they have the most up-to-date information.
• Finally, when it's time to move on to a post-16 pathway, we'll still be there to support you.
If you'd like to find out more or have any questions, please contact us.